RACQ LifeFlight Rescue has been Queensland’s leading community helicopter service for the past 40 years.
We bring emergency, lifesaving medical treatment to seriously ill and injured people. Our purpose has always been the same – to save lives and support Queenslanders during their time of need. This purpose is at the core of everything we do.
- Safety First – the safety of our staff and patients is our paramount priority.
- Committed to Excellence – we strive for industry leadership in every facet of our organisation, from medical care through to maintenance and fundraising.
- Trustworthy – we aim to win and retain the trust of our staff, partners and patients through our actions.
- Community spirited – we seek to foster community spirit, to help build bonds between people and be there in times of need.
- Accountable – we act openly and transparently, taking responsibility for our actions.
- Respectful – we act with respect for our valued staff, patients, partners and the community.