Donations are urgently needed to help us continue to provide a vital lifeline to seriously injured and critically ill patients across much of Queensland. With a third of our funding contributed by generous members of the community, you'll know your donation is making a real difference to saving lives.
LifeFlight has flown 44,000 patients over the past three decades and with your help we can reach even more people in need.
You can show your support for our not-for-profit organisation by:
- making a single once-off donation
- becoming a monthly donor
- supporting a project, such as the Wide Bay-Burnett Chopper Appeal
- leaving a gift in your Will
- joining a Workplace Giving program
- giving in celebration of a special occasion or in memory of a loved one
- purchasing an iconic LifeFlight Bear or merchandise item through our online shop
- or, by speaking to one of our friendly staff members about making a donation over the phone: 1800 630 014
Make an online donation here: