First and foremost, our experience.
LifeFlight is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and trains over 4,000 aviation professionals every year. Our instructors are highly qualified, experienced personnel from one of the country’s largest air-medical retrieval organisations.
Our staff are also highly effective educators. Our courses meet national training program requirements and are designed to empower you with the practical skills you need to excel in your role.
As one of the nation’s leading trainers in the aviation field, LifeFlight holds the following accreditation:
- ISO 9001-2008 Quality Assured, Certificate Number QEC12856
- Registered Training Organisation #2762
- Accredited teaching facility with three Australia medical critical care colleges
- Accredited teaching facility for James Cook University in Australia
- =Holder of fixed and rotary wing operators certificates (Fixed Wing #1-3XF48-02 Rotary Wing #SQ223513-13)
- Certificate of Approval (C of A) as an Accredited Maintenance Facility for Rotary Wing
- CAR217 – Fixed and Rotary Wing CASA approval for internal Check and Training