Thales LifeFlight Simulation Centre
Located within the LifeFlight Training Academy at the Brisbane Airport, the Thales LifeFlight Simulation Centre provides a customer-focussed environment for flight simulation training.
Specifically designed for oil and gas, search and rescue, emergency services helicopter operators, the Reality H AW139 Level D Full Flight Simulator provides outstanding realism for mission training.
Compliant to Level D according to CASA/EASA regulation requirements, the Reality H AW139 Level D Full Flight Simulator enables pilots to maintain their qualification required by regulatory authorities including:
- FFS Level D certification
- Hexaline electric motion system
- 235° by 80° visual display
- ThalesView Image Generator
- RORO for additional cockpits
- High reliability
Training options include:
- Pilot Conversion to Type/Class
- Pilot Recurrent
- Instrument Flight Training (Initial and Recurrent)
- Night Vision Imaging System Training
- Night VFR refresher or initial training
Our facility is located within 15 minutes of the Brisbane CBD, and visitors to the city will have access to over 300 accommodation options. As part of the client experience, LifeFlight can provide out-of-state or international visitors with first class accommodation and transport recommendations.