One of the most effective ways employees and employers can support LifeFlight is through Workplace Giving.
Here at LifeFlight we are committed. Committed to your safety. Committed to your survival. Committed to helping residents and visitors throughout our flight region on a daily basis.
This commitment comes at a cost. There are many regular expenses including fuel, maintenance, medical supplies and training for the crew who are on stand-by 24/7.
Benefits for the Employee
If you choose to donate to LifeFlight through your pay, it:
- Gives you an immediate tax benefit
- Reduces your taxable income without the need for receipts
- Provides you with an opportunity to feel good about helping LifeFlight to save lives
- Allows you to donate as much or as little as you like
LifeFlight's survival relies heavily on its own fundraising efforts and donations, so for me there is a feel good factor, knowing that my small contribution helps in some way to keep the service going - Mark Taylor, Gold Coast City Council employee and Workplace Giving donor.
Benefits for the Employer
Workplace Giving is a way for businesses and their employees to support LifeFlight. It is a simple way to enhance your business’ involvement in the community and has significant business, employee and community benefits. Workplace Giving is a great way for businesses to demonstrate commitment to the causes their employees are passionate about.
Introducing a LifeFlight Workplace Giving program can:
- Give you an opportunity to engage with your workforce and can assist with employee attraction and retention
- Be a powerful tool to drive employee morale, satisfaction and organisational pride
- Show a commitment to shareholders, employees and customers towards the safety and well being of people within your community
The program is easy to set up and low cost to maintain. Employers can also further support their employees efforts by matching donations – demonstrating an organisational commitment to staff interests.
So join our Workplace Giving Program now and together we can ‘save lives’.