As a member of our support team, you play a critical role in the lifesaving work that LifeFlight performs each day. No matter what role you play we believe each employee has a very important task in every mission we perform. Whether that’s making sure our IT systems are performing at the highest level or balancing the figures, to instructing staff with the most current medical and aviation regulations. Each and every employee at LifeFlight saves lives every day.
Our business and administration roles are crucial to ensuring LifeFlight delivers a world leading aeromedical operation to sick and injured patients around the world.
If you have skills in the following areas, consider joining our team and making a real difference in the lives of those in need.
- IT - support the IT and data needs of our medical, aviation and general staff. Help refine our systems and software to improve efficiency and performance.
- Marketing and communications – grow community awareness of LifeFlight’s operations, support our fundraising team and deliver cutting edge marketing campaigns that achieve tangible results. This is our story telling department which brings LifeFlight's voice to life through all sorts of mediums so you know what we are about, and why we aim to be the best aeromedical charity available.
- Fundraising - The LifeFlight Foundation is a community-based fundraising organisation that supports the emergency aeromedical services of LifeFlight Australia. The Foundation raises vital funds through a range of different and diverse programs including our Call Centre. We work with the community to raise funding ‘outside the box’ and make the community feel part of the service that in turn helps them.
- Finance – ensure the company’s financing systems meet the needs of our varied stakeholders including management, employees, investors, regulators and clients. Our finance guru's make sure our day-to-day balance sheets are effectively managed and analysed and develop innovative approaches to keep our organisation on track.
- Human resources – help create a productive, satisfied, loyal workforce by implementing contemporary HR practices and developing a high performing culture that lives by our vision and values.
- Administration – ensure the efficient running of our organisation by helping to coordinate departments and supporting the work of our diverse teams.
- Educators – help new employees to develop the job skills they need in each of the above fields along with medical and aviation practice.
- Logistics and coordination - be part of the heartbeat of LifeFlight's Coordination Centre, the logistical nerve centre which controls, monitors and reports on every aspect of our operational activities.
To find out more about working for LifeFlight, contact us today or check out our current job vacancies.