LifeFlight Australia is a Queensland based charity providing one of Australia’s largest air medical retrieval operations. LifeFlight Retrieval Medicine (LRM) is a charitable company within the Lifeflight Australia group. LRM specialises in the recruitment, training and provision of critical care staff to helicopter and fixed wing based medical rescue services throughout Queensland.
As part of our LRM clinical crew stationed with LifeFlight Air Ambulance, you will assist with rapid response and scheduled air-medical transports throughout Australia and across the globe providing the very best nursing care for all types of patients.
As a LifeFlight Retrieval Medicine nurse the world is your ward.
Every day will be unique as you respond to a wide range of medical challenges.
We have an incredible opportunity for motivated and experienced critical care nurse/s to join our team on a part-time basis. We are looking to fill 7 x 24 hour shifts per fortnight on our roster, preferably shared between 2 nurses.
- Registered Nurse with a minimum 5 years emergency and/or critical care experience
- Post-graduate qualification in ICU, ED or critical care
- Possess a level of fitness, strength and endurance to meet the physical demands of this role
- The ability to think outside the square and constructively challenge process
- Highly reliable and take pride in your work
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding time management skills
- Community spirited
In order to be successful, you must have exceptional communication and organisational skills. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing organisation that is dedicated to saving lives and serving the community.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience we would love to hear from you.