Fundraise for the LifeFlight Foundation
Holding your own fundraising event for the LifeFlight Foundation is as easy following three simple steps.
1. Choose a fundraising idea or event
Throughout the year, LifeFlight Foundation supporters from all over our flight region hold sausage sizzles, movie nights or golf days to raise funds to help keep our helicopters flying. To help you get started we’ve come up with some great ways to begin raising much needed funds.
2. Register your event or activity
When your registration is received, a member of the fundraising team will contact you to discuss your event and provide you with an authority to fundraise.
3. Start fundraising
Promote your event to friends, family, neighbours and anyone you want to attend and most importantly have fun! Everyday hero provides a convenient and easy platform to raise funds for us online. Using Everday hero allows you to:
- Easily build your own supporter page which you can use to inspire others, post updates, photos and videos and ask for sponsorship
- Leave the administrative stuff to someone else so you can focus on what you're passionate about - not receipts and reconciliation! Everyday Hero processes every donation from your sponsors, issues the tax deductible receipt (if applicable) to the donor instantly by email, and deposits the money directly to the LifeFlight Foundation's bank account (please choose the LifeFlight Foundation as your nominated charity when you set up your page).
- Inspire your networks by emailing, posting, tweeting (and talking!) to your networks to show them what you are doing and why. We know the charity or cause your supporting means a lot to you, so ask for your friends, family and wider networks' help to make a real difference. Remember – the more people you tell, the more help you will receive!
- Show gratitude - every time someone sponsors you through your supporter page, you will receive an email with details on your supporter (unless they wish to remain anonymous), so you can take the opportunity to say a BIG thank you and tell them how they've helped.