End-to-end emergency response solutions
LifeFlight is an Australian owned and operated, fully integrated, low risk capability delivery partner specialising in emergency response aviation solutions that does not rely on third parties for critical service delivery. This ensures the highest levels of reliability, sustainability and safety.
- Trains and supplies all flight and medical crew, including pilots, doctors, paramedics, and nurses
- Manages its fleet and mission operations using a centralised coordination and control centre which is operational 24/7/365
- Maintains aircraft using its extensive and experienced in-house engineering team
- Has a significant HSSE department to provide expert support and oversight to all operations.
As Australia’s leading community helicopter and fixed wing service provider for over 40 years, we bring emergency response lifesaving services to communities throughout Australia and the world.
From its humble beginnings as a single rescue aircraft based on the Gold Coast, the network now includes a dedicated emergency response fleet comprising of 15 rotary wing (AW139, B412EP, BK117 and AS350) aircraft and six fixed wing aircraft (Challenger 604, Lear Jet 45) at nine bases across Australia. Since 1979 we have conducted 62 000+ life-saving critical missions in the emergency response sector. SARS and Emergency Response partners enjoy these benefits:
- LifeFlight is a low-risk delivery partner with over 40 years of fixed and rotary wing experience.
- LifeFlight offers flexible, innovative, and fully integrated solutions to its customers within the specified timelines.
- By selecting LFA, commercial partners engage with an experienced and safe operating partner committed to working collaboratively.
The LFA delivery team is made up of experienced individuals dedicated to emergency response operations that draw on a depth of experience. We meet and are audited to the stringent requirements of Civil Aviation Regulatory frameworks, Shell Group Requirements for Aircraft Operations, International Association of Oil and Gas Producers – Aircraft Management Guidelines and various Federal and State Government Aviation Standards.
LFA seeks solutions that engages with the Australian Industry seeking to facilitate development of skills, knowledge, and systems.