We are looking for a full-time Foundation Director to join our team within the LifeFlight Foundation. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with considerable experience to work in a growing organisation that is dedicated to saving lives and serving the community.
Location: Gold Coast
LifeFlight is a world leader in aeromedical care and Australia’s most diversified service with both a fixed and rotary wing fleet. We help seriously ill and injured patients around Australia and the world to quickly get the medical care they need. From rapid response, to inter-facility transfers our team of more than 400 staff members, including aviation crew, support staff, and over 100 doctors are a lifeline to vulnerable individuals. Best known for RACQ LifeFlight community rescue helicopters and LifeFlight Retrieval Medicine, the group also operates a world class training division.
A Job with Purpose
Every year LifeFlight’s iconic blue and yellow fleet help thousands of sick and injured patients. Every employee has a very important task in every mission we perform. Whether that’s flying an aircraft, balancing the figures, to instructing staff with the most current medical and aviation regulations. Each and every employee at LifeFlight helps save lives every day. You will be part of ensuring our ongoing success by leading and managing our Fundraising operation; the LifeFlight Foundation.
The Foundation Director leads and manages the LifeFlight Foundation and is responsible for developing and implementing the Foundation’s strategic plan and program. The role administers the Foundation’s budget and contributes to the operation and management of LifeFlight Australia as a member of the executive leadership group. The position reports directly to the Group CEO.
This is a great opportunity for someone with considerable experience to progress the Fundraising success of the LifeFlight Foundation for an important Queensland community service.
This is a permanent, full-time role, predominately located in our Robina office, with occasional travel to the Corporate Office in Brisbane required. Travel to other sites within the Queensland region for events may also be required.
Please review the Position Description for full role details.
To be successful in this role you need to satisfy the essential selection criteria within the PD. Importantly, to apply for this role you must have:
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience leading diverse fundraising teams, or similar Foundation or not-for-profit leadership experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a related field e.g. philanthropy, marketing, MBA
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to champion a strong ‘one team’ culture
- Exemplifies executive leadership skills including demonstrating resilience and challenging the status quo when required during periods of significant change
- Evidence of an exceptional track record of developing and deploying fundraising strategies that achieve targets
- Strong marketing, customer relationship development, and management experience with a record of delivering projects to satisfactory completion
- An ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to achieve set objectives, including executive leadership, customers and the media
- Strong negotiation and problem solving capabilities
- Demonstrated capacity to manage staff through high-level people management and leadership skills.
In your application, please ensure you address how your experience and skills meet the essential criteria in the PD to demonstrate that you satisfy the minimum requirements of the role.
Please note resume & cover letter must be uploaded as one document.
Applications close 5pm 10 July 2020.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing organisation that is dedicated to saving lives and serving the community. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experiences, we would love to hear from you today.