FILTER
 
A Chinchilla man has suffered suspected burns to his throat after unintentionally ingesting a small amount of weed killer.
 
RACQ CareFlight Air Crewman Eddie Balarezo said the chopper was called in at around 6am to airlift the man to hospital.
 
“The patient was working in his shed early this morning when he spilled weed killer onto his hands,” Mr Balarezo said.
 
 “He was taken to the Royal Brisbane Hospital in a stable condition.”
 For more details please contact the 24/7 CareFlight media number on 0448 844 197.